SQL Server DBA – Contract, Dublin and Kildare
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with a world-renowned consultancy
SQL Server DBA Role and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be an experienced SQL Server DBA
Who is competent when working under pressure and able to deal with unexpected problems and more complex escalations as they arise
- Responsible for medium complexity work packages as part of customer implementation projects
- Resolving routine problems or enquiries across several products or technologies for multiple customers
- Supporting end users with technical queries relating to SQL Server 2012 and higher.
- A good understanding of the customers’ environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of the service
What you need:
- 5+ years working in a SQL server DBA role
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012 and higher
- Upgrading SQL instances an advantage
- Experience of SCOM an advantage
What’s on offer:
- Excellent Daily Rate depending on experience
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Claire Griffin on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.