Operations Specialist 2 + years’ experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for an Operations Specialist to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure, systems and applications to alert support teams.
- Assist in daily processing and work with automated scheduling software to ensure daily production runs smoothly and efficiently.
What You Will Need:
- Degree in Computing with minimum 2 years’ experience OR 5 years’ experience in corporate IT roles.
- Incident escalation experience (using industry software like Heat, Remedy, etc.)
- Potential and ambition to excel in IT, a love of technology and learning.
- Excellent professionalism, reliability and punctuality.
- Willing to work on shift.
Additional Skills (An advantage, but not necessary)
- Experience / knowledge of Unix.
- Experience / knowledge of simple scripting.
- Experience of infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Experience of enterprise scheduling software. (e.g. TWS, Tidal, JP1, etc.)
- Hardware / Software Certification.
- Experience in financial services industry a plus
Call Zack on 086 772 4200 for further information.