Due to continued expansion of Evros we are now seeking to recruit a candidate that endeavours to become an important part of the team in an evolving and exciting environment.
The role would involve:
* Shift work to cover 24x7 service hours as part of an 8 person rotating team.
* Working in a growing Managed Services team with procedures based on ITIL Framework and governed by ISO 20000
* First level event correlation and filtering to ensure events that require support personnel intervention are acted on
* Investigation and Diagnosis for Infrastructure and Application alerts - establish details of request/incident, confirm impact, identify any events that may have been a contributing factor
* Resolution and Recovery - identifying potential resolutions. Apply resolution, test and verify
* Escalation of Tickets to other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required within a defined SLA
* Coordinate other ICT teams or 3rd parties where required
* Improve and Maintain documentation
Experience & Technical Skills Required:
* 2+ Years working in a Managed Services Environment
* A firm understanding of
* Microsoft Operating System Administration and Server roles
* VMWare Administration
* Firewall and Switching principles
* Utilization of Monitoring tools
* Microsoft certifications MCSA
* Cisco CCNA level Certification
* Previous experience in working in a Managed Service environment
* Driving License
The successful candidate will be dynamic and capable of delivering to a high standard despite constraints that may be in place. At times you will be working on your own so it is vital that you are trustworthy and capable of organising and delivering on tasks with little direction. Strong troubleshooting and communications skills are a must and would be relied on daily.
For more information please apply here or contact Paul Evans ( +353 1 2187769 or paul dot evans at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.