Information Security Lead required to join one of Ireland core telecommunications and internet service providers based in Dublin 2. The Information Security Lead will be the key point of contact for information and technical security within the business.
This is a career making opportunity offering vast scope for advancement.
· Information and Technical Security Management & Governance
· Participate in the security compliance programme
· Provide high level security scanning and assessment where appropriate.
· Work with third parties to ensure alignment to security policies. In line with an annual audit plan perform regular audits/testing and ensure any breaches or incidents are addressed.
· Work with Managed Service Partners to highlight any security concerns and track to resolution.
· Pro-actively identify, assess and brief the business on security risks including emerging cyber threats.
· Act as the main point of contact for managed service providers for information and technical security related issues.
· Work with the Risk and Security team to agree a local policy set consistent with ISO2700x
· CISSP / CISA Certified
· Proven experience within the telecommunications industry in an IP & Security operational or engineering role
· Proven track record in identifying Security risks and developing plans to address.
· Proven experience in devising and influencing Security and Risk strategy and policies
· Excellent leadership, collaboration, influencing and communications skills
· Excellent starting salary
· 10% Bonus
· 5% Pension
· 25 day holidays
· 4x Life Assurance
· Subsidised canteen
· Free parking