Evros Technology Group are currently seeking applications for an experienced SharePoint Consultant. This is a permanent position based in Cherrywood, South Dublin.
* Deliver SharePoint Based Projects
* Intranet Build (Classic & Modern)
* Process Flow (Workflow/Forms etc…)
* Enterprise Content Management (Metadata/Taxonomy)
* Migrations (File share / SharePoint On Prem)
* Be the visionary and strategist for the Wider Business Solutions Team
* Engage with PMO Office, Presales and Sales to deliver high end solutions from opportunity through to deployment and support
* Comfortable in client facing roles both from a leadership and architect perspective
* Act as thought leader to architect solutions which provide for optimal performance, scalability, high availability, recoverability and security while meeting IT compliance standards
* Drive the strategy, roadmap and design of SharePoint solutions within the SharePoint / Office 365 framework
* Serve as the technical and functional subject matter expert for SharePoint solutions, and provide technical mentorship and guidance to team members
* Produce and maintain documentation for supported systems including architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and detailed design documents
* Develop and document the procedures to maintain and administer SharePoint environments, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis
* Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (upgrades, third-party software and integration with Enterprise Systems).
* Maintain an awareness of new and emerging relevant technologies, providing a detailed analysis and recommendation on capabilities and potential impact on architectural landscape
Education & Certifications
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related discipline, or equivalent technical experience
* Relevant Microsoft SharePoint technical certifications
Experience & Minimum Requirements
* Microsoft SharePoint subject matter expert with 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing, configuring, customizing large enterprise wide SharePoint farms
Other Skills & Abilities
* Openness towards PowerApps, Flow, LogicApps, Power BI and Azure Elements (such as Azure Functions, Cognitive Services and SQL as a Service)
* Ability to lead technical SharePoint implementations and enhancements through to completion
* Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure (hardware, software, data, networking).
* Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Ability to be self-directed / work independently and work in team environment as work warrants
For more information please apply here or contact Brian Coss ( +353 1526 7738 or brian dot coss at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.