At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up to date technologies, solve the most challenging customer problems.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience of coding in Go, Python or similar on Linux platforms.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude.
- Fluency in verbal and written English.
- Working knowledge of source code control and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience of working with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Exposure to OpenStack.
- Experience of working with virtualisation technologies.
- Familiarity with microservices.
- Experience of working with Ansible, Puppet or similar.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre.
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Staff technical talks.
- Regular staff competitions.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.