Great opportunity for an IT Graduate to join a global technology based company who are fast becoming the leader in their field. Working as part of a global group this role will involve working as a member of the network support team monitoring and responding to incidents on the network.
You will actively monitor the company's Network Incidents and be able to promptly respond providing L1 support and provide strong technical troubleshooting and escalate to relevant departments.
* Respond to Network Incidents(alerts)
* Monitor and escalate incidents to the right support team
* Within the L1 Scope and to a high level of accuracy, review alerts, determine and resolve issues
* Work closely with the MOSE (Mobile Operator Support Engineering) Team
* Provide feedback on existing L1 Triaging flows and then propose improvements
* 3rd level qualification within an IT discipline
* Up to 1 years experience in any of the following, IT Service Desk, Carrier or ISP NOC Centre, or global tech company.
* Ability to make quick decisions and handle multiple work flows
* Able to work Multiple tools/browsers at one time
* Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This IT Graduate role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and fast paced team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071