Security Analyst - Dublin
My Dublin based client is currently seeking to hire an experienced Security Analyst. You will be joining a leading financial organisation. You will be liaising with 3rd parties ensuring that that the IT Security processes and controls are being followed.
You will bring an up to date knowledge of the security landscape including threats risk and mitigation techniques.
You will be managing a number of key IT Security areas include SIEM, IPS, IDS, Vulnerability Scanning, Pen Testing, Training and Risk Management.
What you need as a Senior Security Analyst:
* 5 years' experience in IT Security, Risk & Governance
* Degree in computer science, forensics or information security
* Understanding of Information Security and its frameworks to include COBIT, ISO & OWASP.
* Background in financial services would be desirable
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Experience in IT Security Risk Compliance and developing strategies and policies
* Relevant IT Security certifications CISSP, CISA, CISM, SSCP, CEH
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a Security Analyst to join a well-established FS company based in Dublin. If you are a motivated individual and you want to work in one of the Dublin's leading company's then I would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Security Analyst role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01525 3404 or apply online.
Keywords - Ireland, Dublin, Security, Cyber, Vulnerability Analysis, ISO, COBIT, PCI/DSS, Risk, Governance, Compliance, Finance, Insurance
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.