Job code 442
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
We are currently recruiting for a UI Developer to join our brand new office in the continental Europe, which will be headquartered in Bucharest, Romania!
The first 2-3 months of the project will be based in Dublin and then will be based full time in Bucharest.
About the Role:
Our client, a global telecoms organisation, aims to build a team of experienced analytics engineers to work across the organisation using inner source practices. The team will be responsible for technical/architectural governance of common components related to analytics, creation and technical evolution of components/frameworks, and supporting and advising the development teams who will use the components.
- Experience of JSCore, NodeJS and RequireJS.
- Experience of JS test frameworks (Chai and Mocha experience beneficial).
- Strong knowledge and experience of UI design practices, patterns and architecture.
- Strong UI test experience, including knowledge of how to test common UI components and familiarity with common testing frameworks such as Selenium.
- Excellent design and analysis skills.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience of HTML 5, HTTP, REST, JSON and XM.
· Familiarity with Kafka, Zookeeper, Spark or similar.
· Experience or knowledge in Hadoop technology
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.