Contract IT Support Engineer
itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Support Engineer. This is a short-term contract position based with our client in Dublin 8.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING: This is an immediate requirement. You must be immediately available or available to take up this contract at very short notice.
Technology Experience Requirements
* Active Directory User, Group and Permission Management
* Excellent Client PC and Laptop hardware replacement, maintenance and troubleshooting
* Windows 7, 8.x & 10 setup, troubleshooting and support in a business environment
* Desk Moves / Client data transfer
* Warranty management with 3rd party vendors
* Business Application Support
* Microsoft Office
* Microsoft Outlook
* PC Imaging
* Client Print support
* Peripheral device support
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.