A leading international management firm, who are experts in operations, leadership transformation and risk management. Located in Warsaw, a dynamic company, who are rapidly growing.
They require a Systems Architect, with 5+ years of experience on a hands-on position like a programmer or an engineer and 2+ years of experience in a role involving architecture related work and concepts.
This permanent role will include working closely with the director of Enterprise Architecture, with opportunities to grow within the department.
Job Reference: BBBH 12070
The Ideal Candidate:
* Expertise across IT Infrastructure towers - Security, OS Platforms, Hardware, Networking, Storage, Databases, Middleware, Directory Services, DevOps, and Web Technologies.
* 5+ years of experience on a hands-on position like a programmer or an engineer
* 2+ years of experience in a role involving architecture related work and concepts
* Bachelor's degree in a STEM field or equivalent experience
* Advanced command of English (min. C1 level)
* Develop information security architecture initiatives, acting as the information security architect for projects and environment.
* Advice on the overall security technology strategy, threat landscape, attack surface and threat intelligence information.
* Oversee engineering design that is conformant with standards.
* Identify gaps in security infrastructure and solutions and provide solutions.
* Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements.
* Design secure systems on public / private / hybrid cloud as well as secure solutions for data in transit.
* Liaise with Security and Risk, Development, Delivery, Maintain, and Infrastructure.
* Improve development stack and contribute to newer tech stacks.
* Working with global management leaders.
* A diverse multicultural environment.
* Competitive salary and package.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035 / +48 122119037