Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim
£18,000 - £20,000 DOE (reviewed after six months)
Are you a creative marketing professional seeking an exciting, new role? Want to help shape the brand of a well-established business? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
Currently expanding into new markets, our client provides a wide variety of industrial, laboratory, plant, kitchen and personal gas safety products to their customers. They are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join their friendly team.
For the right candidate, there will be opportunities to further develop and take on more responsibility in the future, making this the ideal role in which to build a rewarding career.
As a Marketing Executive, you will plan, develop and implement a range of marketing activities and campaigns.
The focus of your role will be to generate new business leads and to promote support to the wider business teams, including Sales and Customer Services, as required.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide account management support including lead generation, product advice to customers, supplier pricing, quote management, query and information responses
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop a sales and marketing plan
- Write and proofread copy and create content for campaigns, case studies and customer testimonials
- Produce content for digital channels, including videos and blog posts
- Liaise with internal and external creatives to design adverts, brochures and leaflets
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars and receptions and exhibitions
- Conduct market research
- Build strong working relationships with customers
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience in a busy marketing role
- Strong experience in all areas of marketing, including online and offline
- At a minimum, GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above in English and Maths
Proactive and adaptable, as a Marketing Executive, you’ll be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are also key.
A marketing degree or CIM qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would previous experience within construction and/or manufacturing.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Assistant, Marketing Communications Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Campaign Executive, Events Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marcoms Executive, Marketing.
Working hours: 8:30 – 17:00, Monday – Thursday and 8:30 – 15:00 on Friday (some evening and weekend work may be required)