EssentialSkillz requires an extremely competent and technically adept person to support customers in maximizing the benefits of using O-LAS for their compliance training requirements. A good understanding of web applications, spreadsheets, and web browsers, is essential for this challenging and rewarding role.
- Consult and advise customers on the most appropriate structure and configuration of the web application for their needs
- Manage the project management function on an implementation of new business projects within the organisation
- Configure customer's accounts, customize their content, upload and update their employee data
- Work under tight deadlines, manage simultaneously occurring projects, tasks and shifting priorities
- Effectively manages implementation team dynamics and provides direction/coaching to fellow team members ensuring the success of the overall implementation process.
- Assess customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement in the implementation process
- Highly organized and able to quickly prioritise multiple projects with high-quality results
- Provide training and support by phone and web demos
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues from spreadsheet formatting to browser settings
- Lead the team where required
- Individual with a good understanding of web technologies and applications
- Excellent people skills and comfortable talking with customers and building relationships
- Capable of working on your own initiative
- Experienced in leading a team
- Comfortable with making business decisions
- Be a strategic thinker and be innovative in product or process alternatives and improvements
- Minimum 5 years customer and technical support experience (essential)
- Fluent written and spoken English
Hard-working, capable and wanting to succeed in a challenging and varied customer support role.
Job Type: Full-time