SDLC Service Desk - Application Support
1 year CONTRACT South Dublin (Leopardstown)
SDLC Service Desk team that will help to provide 24/7 (Offshore & onshore) troubleshooting support for SDLC Platforms. Individual contributor role; fully competent to work under general direction on most complex support tasks and seeks guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager as needed. Excellent written and spoken communications skills (English) for clear, concise correspondence to end users. Technical experience required. Analytical and forward thinking a plus.
Initial problem troubleshooting and routing of issues to appropriate support level team. Team will collaborate with internal teams (IEPS Incident Management/Problem/Change management, L2, L3, L4 and Service Delivery teams). The team will be dedicated and have knowledge base and know how to support each tools and integrations in the SDLC Platforms & SDM Pipeline. Address all configuration issues for the development team's applications within the tools. In this role you will need a strong aptitude for communicating complex processes in an educational manner.
Working Hours: standard hours 9/5:30 Mon/Fri - 35 hours per week
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
* Must have excellent organization skills.
* Must have understanding of SDLC and Jenkins Pipeline.
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills in Jira, Git/Bitbucket, Jenkins (Cloudbees), Artifactory, Ansible, Confluence, TFS, Subversion.
* Windows, Microsoft Office 2013, SharePoint.
* Command Line experience
* Experience writing scripts (Power Shell and UNIX)
* Linux, Windows server, monitoring tools
* Experience with DevOps CI/CD applications and automated build and deploy configuration and processes. Jenkins and Ansible experience required.
* Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
* Able to support clients in a fast paced environment in critical situations.
* Able to meet all expected SLA's.
* Experience with supporting end users and providing assistance to users based on established processes.
* Language fluency in English
Nice to have:
* Experience with writing and maintenance of process documentation.
* Strong aptitude for forward thinking of complex processes to eliminate manual processing.
* Previous experience as a developer and debugging capabilities
* Ability to handle multiple issues during their shift.
* Good time management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.