Exciting opportunity to join an expanding new subsidiary of a multinational Financial Services Group, with the security of the financial backing of a Global parent. Your role will take responsibility for the data management operations, improving data flows (from multiple countries), data quality, vendor management and the delivery of quality reporting to core stakeholders.
This opportunity presents the best of both worlds - the chance to play a significant part in shaping the data operations of a rapidly expanding, immature subsidiary, underpinned with the financial investment of a multi-billion Euro parent organisation.
The focus of this role is on managing a small team of Data delivery analysts, taking responsibility for data delivery management, data quality and improvement of the data operations & processes of a company that is handling large volumes of financial data on a monthly basis. Leading a small team of 2-3 resource, expected to grow over the next few years.
In addition, Investment plans include creating a new Analytics platform using the latest technologies, to replace the existing Excel & Oracle Datawarehouse solution, in order to deliver visual dashboards & improved data analytics internally.
The Data Delivery Manager will ensure the quality of the data, data delivery processes and will have a significant input into the creation of this new Data Analytics platform, in addition to engaging with the senior management team & managing the data team.
* Managing Data team
* Data Management Operations
* Data Quality
* Data Delivery / Data Service Management
* Continuous Service improvement
* Vendor Management
* Proven experience as a Manager of a data team or team of IT analysts focussed on data management
* Proven experience in areas such as: data collection & load, data quality, data operations, data processing and data transformation
* Data Management Operations
* ITSM, Service Management focussing on data management
* Experience of implementing ITSM standards (eg. ITIL)
* Expert EXCEL (including macros & pivot tables) & SQL
* Team leading, people management, process management
* Strong mentoring & management abilities
* Excellent communication skills (to team members, executive management, vendors)
* Working with multiple nationalities and internal & external teams based locally & remotely
Ideally you will have experience with Insurance, banking or other financial services data
We are seeking an experienced Data Delivery Manager, to work with the Head of IT, Data & Applications who has the ability to contribute to & influence the strategy for Data Operations as the company expands.
Salary = €65-70K + bonus (10-15%) + excellent benefits.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland
Other Key terms: Data Manager, Excel, Excel macros, Data Production Manager, Data Operations Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Data Manager, Data Processing Manager, Data flow, Data Op, Data Operations Manager, Data Delivery Manager, Excel, Data Specialist, Carriers, Insurance Data, Data Analytics.
IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.