Realtime recruitment has an urgent requirement for a Chief Technology Officer with a track record in leading and delivering world-class product and technology development for a permanent position based in Dublin North.
As Chief Technology Officer you take full ownership for the definition, execution and delivery of the company technology and product plans going forward. My client is going through an extraordinary period of growth – this is a very exciting time to join this market leading company.
This role will involve some hands-on technical responsibilities which will involve more responsibilities associated with technology standards and integration.
You should have ambition and passion to identify new technologies, exploit new technologies and integrate new technologies. As well as that you should be eager to drive business strategy and revenues.
• Over 5 years’ experience in a similar type role
• Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment
• Java background
• Financial/fintech background highly advantageous
• Minimum of 6 years experience in a senior management role
• 5+ years’ experience in effective dynamic leadership resulting in successful business delivery in a similar role
• Demonstrable experience in full life cycle product development from concept to delivery
• Experience using lean development tools (AGILE, Scrum) to deliver and to build a customer and delivery focused team
• Proven track record managing multiple complex projects and prioritising and resourcing effectively based on business needs
If this role is of interest to you, please send an updated version of your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.