ASPIRA is a leading Enterprise IT Company, with offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Singapore, and listed in the FT Top 1000 High Tech companies in Europe for 2017.
We have exciting opportunities for junior and mid-level Inside Sales Representatives, based in our Dublin Office. The successful applicants will be working directly with our clients – both in the enterprise sector for multinationals and public bodies, and also working with growing SME’s as they build out and expand their IT infrastructure and Business Models.
This makes for a varied and exciting workplace, requiring willingness to learn new technologies, be adaptable to change and be good under pressure. We hire people who enjoy working within a collaborative team, sharing knowledge and best practices, working together to grow our company by delivering great service to our client base.
· Delivery of all company sales targets & KPI’s
· Qualifying leads and referrals.
· Maintain relationships with allocated clients
· To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
· Updating CRM with all information received from Customers.
· Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Inside Sales Manager.
(Mid-level roles require 3-5 years’ experience, and Junior roles less than 3 years’ experience).
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
· Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
· Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
· Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our systems.
· Friendly and professional telephone manner.
· Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
· Proven track record in an inside sales role exceeding targets with a minimum of 12 months experience is desirable
· Attention to detail - appropriate use of change control procedures and communication
· Excellent communication skills, demonstrating fluency in written and verbal communications
· Strong customer focus, able to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
· Ability to multi-task, make priority calls and manage time effectively, engaging with customers and colleagues in a responsive manner
· Ability to demonstrate a professional image in a manner that reflects well on the company
· Holding a Full, Clean Driving License is advantageous
· Candidates with a relevant Degree will be preferred (e.g. Computer Science, Cloud Computing, Networking, IT, etc.)
· Aspira supports staff members acquiring additional industry certifications.