Microsoft Cloud Administrator
itContracting are now taking immediate applications for an experienced Microsoft Cloud Administrator. This is a permanent position onsite with our client based in Galway.
* Create Cloud Governance guidelines and documentation
* Architect and build Reliable and secure Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure
* Create Policy and Procedure documentation
* Implement Microsoft Azure best practices
* Assist Development teams with new projects
* Prepare detailed Cloud Inventory
* Design and Configure Cloud Monitoring Solution
* Follow Change Control Process
* Administer Cloud infrastructure
Education & Qualifications
* Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or business administration; or equivalent work experience.
* Industry-related certification in ITIL, ISO compliance, information security or business continuity management is preferred.
* MSCD: Azure Solutions Architect
* MCSA, MCP, MCSE
* 3 to 5 years' experience working in Financial Services, retail or similar industry.
* 3+ years' experience managing IT process assessments within a corporate setting.
* Proven experience developing and submitting IT audit and compliance reports
* Direct experience and knowledge of ITIL and ISO standards for IT
* Demonstrated ability to apply IT-related knowledge and experience in solving compliance issues.
* General knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting and business office operations.
* Understanding of computer systems and integration capabilities.
* Solid understanding of project management principles.
* Ability to translate understanding of the organization's goals and objectives into compliance requirements.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 525 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.