Data Security Engineer - Dublin
A fantastic opportunity has opened in in one of Ireland's leading Software Companies to join their team as a Data Security Engineer. You will be given the chance to work with various teams ensuring that the current data security measures are being implemented correctly. You will also be given the chance to project manage the implementation and work with product teams on data protection.
The company have offices globally and pride themselves on investing in the development and training of each employee.
This is a full time permanent position that will you ample opportunity for career progression.
Data Security Responsibilities:
* Technical assessments of all systems and applications
* Manage and Implement data security polices
* Work alongside the development teams and advise on the correct Security & Data Protection measures
* Support all clients in Security Assessments
Data Security Requirements:
* Strong understanding of Data Security with at least 2 years in a similar role
* Project Management experience and knowledge with GDPR
* Understanding of Data Protection: GDPR, HIPPA, ISO2700 implementation etc
* Experience delivering small to medium projects with Dev and IT teams
* Excellent communication skills
* Relevant professional accreditations such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CompTIA etc
* Process implementation and legal compliance
This is a great opportunity for a Security professional to join a dynamic team based in Dublin that takes IT Security seriously.
For more information on the Data Security Engineering role please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.