My client is looking for an experienced technology manager to coordinate our physical and virtual test environments across their Funds Services application platform.
The role will require ongoing interaction with technology project and programme managers, development managers, support teams and test managers to plan, organise and manage the deployment of software across the platform.
You as Test Environment Manager will be working an extremely complex testing programme in Global Funds Services in a large Financial Institution - Project will run for approx. 2.5 years.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in a similar role with a global focus. They will understand the complexities and timelines associated with application and interface changes across a substantial technology stack in an end-to-end testing environment. They will also have experience of working directly with external large clients.
The key responsibilities are:
• Lead release activities across the end-to-end test environments, ensuring pre-release criteria are met, post-implementation checks are conducted and that release documentation standards are adhered to
• Record relevant metrics for analysis and guide process improvement
• In depth Test Project/Programme Management experience
• Experience building physical and virtual environments
• Global stakeholder experience
• Exceptional communicator, leader and planner
• Strong organisational skills
The key skills are:
• Very strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels including Functional CIO, Senior Programme Managers, Deployment teams, Senior Business partners, etc.
• The ability to lead and guide people who are not direct reports
• Strong planning abilities, partnering with the above stakeholders
• The ability to deliver on these plans
• Demonstrated conflict resolution ability
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: )