Our Client is a rapidly expanding and multi-award winning organisation, they currently have a requirement for an experienced IT Sales Account Manager to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for managing and winning new SMB client accounts across the Munster Region.
The company offers a people focused culture with a strong team based ethos, along a full benefits package and achievable target structure which aggressively rewards over achievement of targets.
Overview of the responsibilities of the Sales Account Manager:
* Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and provide relevant solutions
* Generate Customer Quotes based on bill of materials supplied by engineers / solutions architects
* Create orders with distributors upon receipt of purchase orders from customers
* Sell product maintenance agreements operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure authentic information is available with the company
* Establish friendly relations with customers and maintain on-going relations with the customers
* Manage a database of potential customers and contact them regularly
* Report suggestions and complaints made by the customers and report them to the sales department
* Track maintenance renewals
* Provide relevant information to the marketing department to ensure more effective results from campaigns
* Third Level Qualification in Business or IT related discipline
* 3 -5 years' sales experience within the technology sector
* Proficient working with CRM software and other common computer software such as Power Point, MS Word , Outlook and MS Excel
* Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to quickly establish rapport with existing and prospective clients.
* Highly self-motivated with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* A highly motivated individual with the ability to change in an ever evolving industry.
* Must be highly energetic, detail-orientated, and extremely pro-active and have the ability to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
* Ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member a geographically distributed project team.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward you're CV to Matthew Duane Rice