Our client, an engineering company that builds cryptocurrencies and blockchains for academic institutions, government entities and corporations, is looking for a talented, specialised Security Manager to join their growing in-house Security team.
The individual should have an excellent understanding of Security requirements in the Development lifecycle and have an excellent and detailed understanding of the threats and risks that need to be addressed in the development lifecycle, specifically in the blockchain/cryptocurrency area.
- Master’s or PhD degree in Cyber Security
- Demonstrated ability to compose, review, and present scientific documents in the are of cybersecurity
- A strong understanding of information and cyber security principles and best practices
- Strong understanding of the security requirements lifecycle process and software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Proven experience and understanding of security analytics and code audit
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing processes, process integration and process changes
- Ability to develop and nurture strategic relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organizations.
- Experience with the oversight and building working relationships with Managed Security Services providers, as well as other integrated vendors and third parties included in operations.
- Proven experience in leading, organizing, prioritizing and communicating tasks for security engineers.
- Excellent security engineering aptitude and the ability to provide technical mentorship and guidance
- Strong interpersonal and technical presentation skills with the ability to effectively present information and develop others.
- Extensive programming experience, in particular with functional languages
- Working knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new products and platforms quickly, transferring skills and best practices when needed
- Able to build solid working relationships with peers and senior leadership
- Ability to demonstrate strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organization
- Flexibility, ability to plan and organize, responsiveness, creativity, self-starter
- Experience with programming in Haskell/Scala
Clicking the “Apply Now” button means that you agree to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, carried out by QPTech in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. You also agree to share your personal data with other entities of QPTech and potential employers for purposes related to the recruitment process. QPTech may also contact you from time to time to inform you of events we are hosting that you may find interesting.
Providing data is voluntary, you have the right to inspect, correct or request deletion of your data at any time. A request to delete data means withdrawal from any further engagement in QPTech’s recruitment processes and will result in the immediate deletion of your data. If you do not agree, please do not click the “Apply Now” button.