Information Security Analyst (GRC) required for global financial technology company based in Dublin 18 (beside Green Luas). The Information Security Analyst will work with corporate departments, existing fora, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
· Undertake and/or lead regulatory readiness assessments and development of appropriate strategies.
· Evaluate the information security risks of key technology security initiatives within the context of jurisdictional requirements.
· Provide Data Security and Protection Advice.
· Effective Information Security Risk Management covering development and implementation of risk assessment methodologies
· Perform cyber risk assessments and recommend effective mitigating controls in line with business objectives.
· Provide guidance on the protection of information assets from all types of risks.
· Provide input on information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security Services department during internal and external audits.
· Provide guidance to internal customers on issues of information security risk, compliance, interpretation of info security policies, standards, baselines, other related documents, and general information security.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Information Security.
· 3+ years experience in an Information Security role with demonstrated experience in the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC)
· Have good knowledge of ISO 27000, NIST and other information security best practice standards and ideally have some experience implementing these standards (e.g SOX, PCI).
· Have strong attention to detail and ability to present that detail in summary form.
· Understand Risk Management principles and the tools to ensure attention is brought to high risk areas.
· Be energetic and willing to drive cross functional initiatives.
· 70K starting salary
· 10% performance related bonus
· 6% Pension Contribution
· Private Health Care
· 23 days holidays
· Education Assistance