Internal Audit - IT
Internal Audit - IT. This is an excellent opportunity to join a hgelky impressive multinational's European HQ, in Dublin. You will be involved in the design + delivery of IT and IS audits.
* Ownership for the success of regulations + standards; eg SSAE16 / ISO27001 / Cyber Essentials +
* Build upon the GDPR project
* Manage / supervise vendor audits
* Own IS Audit plan
* Identify / Manage IS Risks
* Work with IT - solutions to IS vulnerabilities
* Work with Cyber Risk teams
* Show experience in Cybersecurity audits
* IT Audits - IT Controls, Project Audits, Technical IT Audits; infrastructure, databases, applications, operating systems.
* Evaluate penetration test and vulnerability assessment outcomes
* CISA, IIA or CIA qualifications preferred
* 3 years + Information Security management, auditing / assessment
* Technical and enterprise problem / resolution skills
* Security certification, eg; ISO27001, CISSP, GDPR, CISM, CISA, CCNA, QSA/QPASP, CCDA, CCSA.
* Understand wider IS GRC frameworks
* Manage Information Security Programs, BCP Business Continuity Planning and Change Control functions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.