Are you a sales person interested in a fantastic opportunity to change career and work in a very fast-paced, quality-focused environment where you will have complete control over your earnings (uncapped) – as well as a comprehensive training plan.
IT Recruitment Consultant (no previous recruitment experience required if you have a background in Sales)
Who we are:
When it comes to IT Recruitment, we pride ourselves on being the experts in our field. At RealTime, we live and breathe IT and with offices in both Dublin and Belfast, we have built up great working relationships with candidates and clients, operating in a number of different industries. We have been in business for 12 years, and we have some really big plans for Dublin over the coming year.
Based in South Dublin just next to the LUAS, we are an expanding team of highly motivated professionals, with a strong social aspect. We work hard, but we also have great fun in and out of the office. It's a fantastic time to join us as the market for tech jobs is booming and we fill these jobs daily with best-fit candidates.
Who we look for:
We are excited to speak to ambitious and target-driven sales individuals - who have a strong academic background coupled with a proven track record working in a professional, service-driven environment, not necessarily in the IT sector.
You will be:
• Highly energetic and self-motivated – you enjoy and thrive on working to targets
• Academic – ideally possessing a Degree
• Willing and eager to learn about the IT industry and the IT recruitment lifecycle from experienced recruitment professionals with an open mindset to adapting to change and growing as a Recruiter
• An excellent communicator, negotiator and relationship builder
• Organised and efficient, with excellent written and spoken English and solid admin skills
What you can expect from us:
• A well-honed and successful training plan which will enable you to become a top-class highly respected IT recruitment professional
• Very competitive basic salary and commission structure (uncapped)
• Career progression ladder – a real (and unusual) opportunity for top-performers to rise in seniority within the firm
• Social calendar – with regular events, trips and drinks!
• South Dublin office - just off the M50, or 2 minutes from the green line luas
• Fun incentives for top performers – fun activities locally plus trips overseas!
If this all sounds interesting to you, then please send your CV to email@example.com with a brief outline of why you are interested.
We are also keen to chat to experienced Recruitment Consultants who are seeking a change and a fresh challenge. Please rest assured that any contact will be treated with absolute confidentiality.