Infrastructure Specialist – Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an international financial services organisation
Infrastructure Specialist Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate works as part of a projects team involved in the planning, testing, implementation and warranty support of diverse projects employing different technologies.
- Design, Build, Test, Deploy, and configure the above technologies
- Work with peers across the enterprise to share knowledge and ensure consistent enterprise standards are maintained.
- Provides technical guidance regarding technology and proposed upgrades to equipment.
- Writes and maintains operating, maintenance and standards manuals for infrastructure.
- Guides other analysts in troubleshooting, testing & monitoring equipment.
What you need:
- 5+ years automation testing experience
- A third level qualification and/or certification in a technical area.
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical role in a multi-national company.
- 5+ years’ experience working with some or all of the technologies below:
o VM Ware
- Solid understanding of software architecture, design principles and software best practices.
- The ability to work as part of a team, to deadlines and on own initiative
What’s on offer:
- Daily rate of €350 - €450 DOE
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Aoife Conway on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.