RealTime recruitment has an open opportunity for an ambitious and driven head of IT and Digital Practice Lead to join a leading organisation within the South Dublin region.
Our client will give you the opportunity to lead a team and implement strategies, processes and supporting architecture and tools. For this role, you should have a proven track record in the IT and digital sector.
Strong decision-making skills, as well as the ability to build new relationships, are a key requirement.
Key skills required:
• Previous experience in a Head of IT and Digital role
• Proven track record leading design, architecture and integration of business processes and integrated software systems
• Proficient in MS development tools
• Ability to participate in contract negotiations with vendors, defining the appropriate level of contractual obligations related to project work
• Confident leading technical discussions to make appropriate decisions
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the criteria required above, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.