itContracting are currently seeking applicants for an IT Desktop Support Engineer. This is a permanent position based with our client in Dublin 4.
The successful candidate will; have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication and written skills, have the ability to work with colleagues within a team, be a problem-solver, self-motivated and enthusiastic, be capable of working to timelines with an attention to detail.
Main Duties/ Accountabilities
* Level 1 and 2 Desktop, Application and Network support to Head Office and Subsidiaries users.
* Support & installations of Business Applications and Operating Systems such as CRM, email applications [O365], Antivirus, Finance.
* Support / Install and troubleshoot Hardware including PCs, Laptops, Servers, Printers, Scanners, Wireless Access Points, Door Access points, Peripherals, Telecoms, Audio Visual, cabling.
* Implement and maintain security roles and permissions within the organisation.
* Ordering of Hardware, Peripherals, licenses.
* Renew Licenses.
* Define and Document operating procedures and workflows.
* Manage and restore backups, archiving.
* Support all technical calls from within the organisation and suggest new Business Applications / Business Processes.
* Routine maintenance and audits of hardware and software.
Technical Skills/ Competencies
* Knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365
* Some Knowledge of Windows Server WSUS, Active Directory
* Network fundamentals (LAN, TCP/IP, Wireless, File Sharing, Print Sharing).
* Security basics, Antivirus, Firewalls
* Excellent Communication and Troubleshooting Skills
* Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role
Education & Qualifications
* Third Level Qualification in IT
* MCP or MCSA or CompTIA Network+ or CCNA
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly ( 01 525 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie )
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.