Realtime recruitment has a requirement for an Infrastructure Programme Manager for a permanent position based in Dublin City Centre.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for the migration of core IT infrastructure services.
You will also be responsible for the migration of servers, applications and active directory domain and participate in the RFP to select a new data centre provider.
Key skills required:
• Proven track record delivering large IT infrastructure and Data centre migrations
• Proven track record running projects over 4 million
• PMP or Prince 2 certified
• Third level degree/ qualification
• Over 10 years experience in enterprise IT delivery and project management
• Financial services experience highly advantageous, not mandatory
If this role is of interest to you, I would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me today on 01 – 652 0652.