One of our clients, located on Ireland’s beautiful west coast, is looking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated QA Manager to join their growing development team. Your job will be providing leadership to a large group of cross-functional teams who are focused on improving software quality.
You’ll be fully experienced with the SDLC and used to managing teams working across different platforms and products. You’ll be an evangelist for best practice and an innovator in testing.
• You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application or be living in Ireland and eligible for a Critical Skills Permit or similar Work Permit
• You should have at last three years’ of experience leading a large test team
• You should have at least seven years’ experience in software quality assurance
• You should be fully familiar, having extensively used, Agile project management methods
• You will have experience drawing up test strategies to ensure appropriate levels of test coverage
• Experience with budgeting resources and running multiple tests teams simultaneously is very advantageous
• You should have an encyclopaedic knowledge of testing tools, testing methodologies and an avid interest in developments in software testing
• You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Engineering or related area