Data Analyst, 2 year Fixed Term Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent organisation based in Dublin.
Data Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will join an existing team working on several new & ongoing projects.
- Provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities and services.
- Analysis of large and complex quantitative and qualitative data sets to support risk management initiatives.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to various levels as required.
- Participate in design, testing and implementation activities in relation to the data management systems to meet the needs of the organisation and the clients.
- Provide ongoing support to all users on the use of the Incident management system.
- As required, support development of the organisations other information and document management systems including development of work flows, liaison with 3rd party suppliers etc.
- Documentation of training material.
- Supporting the provision of internal systems, audit and management reports.
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in Tableau & Excel.
- Knowledge of statistics required and knowledge in predictive modelling is an advantage.
- Experience in production of a variety of reports, dashboards and scorecards involving a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Third level qualification.
- Flexible approach – may have to fulfil several related functions within IT Systems.
- Experience in report build using Business Objects (Web intelligence Rich Client) is desirable.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary €60,000 - €70,000 p/a
Competitive package on offer
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Ella Newnham on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.