Junior Data Analyst, 2-year Fixed Term Contract, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with an excellent organisation & grow your skills based in Dublin.
Junior Data Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide advanced reporting and analytics capabilities and services.
- Analysis of large and complex quantitative and qualitative data sets.
- Communicate and present analytical findings to stakeholders.
- Participate in design, testing and implementation activities in relation to the data management systems.
- Provide ongoing support to all users on the use of the Incident management system.
- As required, support development of the organisations other information and document management systems.
- Supporting the provision of internal systems, audit and management reports.
What you need:
- 2 years’ experience as a Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst.
- Third level qualification – Maths or Information Technology
- Interest in Statistics & frontend reporting.
- Experience in Tableau & Excel.
- Experience in production of a variety of reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in Banking / Financial Services a plus.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects preferable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €50,000 - €60,000 p/a
- Competitive package on offer
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.