Microsoft Office 365 Specialist
itContracting are now taking immediate applications for an Office 365 Specialist. This is a day rate Contract onsite with our client based in Galway.
Previous Experience / Requirements:
* Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 implementation, configuration and administration
* Microsoft Office 365 migration
* Manage Office 365 licensing
* Experience managing Office 356 security
* Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)
* 2-Factor Authentication
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Intune
* Mobile Device Management (MDM)
* Windows Server
* Active Directory
* Relevant professional certification is highly desirable and advantageous
* You will also need to be very organised, have a good manner about you, have strong communications skills and have experience conversing with end-users directly or over the phone
Tags: O365, Office365
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so via the relevant links or contact Chris Byrne here at itContracting ( 01 526 7737 or chris dot byrne at itContracting dot ie). All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros/ itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.