Project / Role:
Our client is an independent, Irish based, Software Services Company. Their purpose is to provide industry leading Software Services that deliver end to end solutions in the technology sector.
On a day to day basis you will be developing, testing and mentoring within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative project.
It is expected that you bring your own experience and ideas to the development and you will responsible for developing a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
* Develop, test and mentor within Engineering Scrum Team
* Develop a standard of high quality java code in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing.
* Proven competence in large scale SPA development
* Front end architecture patterns e.g. MV*
* Client side testing (unit, BIT, acceptance, performance)
* Familiar with latest web standards including
* HTML5 APIs e.g. Serviceworkers, Web Components
* Latest ECMAscript standard including transpilers (e.g. Babel)
* CSS3 including common frameworks (LESS) and methods (BEM)
* Familiar with popular JS frameworks and libs including
* Popular app frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
* Build and packaging systems (e.g. Webpack, NPM)
* Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
* Proficient with APIs and service oriented architectures
* Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Nice to have:
* Experience working in an Agile environment with Engineering scrum teams is an added advantage
* Third Level Qualification
Reference No.: 916838FK
Role: Software Developer - User Interface
Industry: Computer Services
Location: Co. Westmeath
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Feel free to contact us for further information: 01 908 1480