Job code 440
At Ammeon, we make sure the future does not leave our customers behind. We do this by accelerating our customers’ IT innovation allowing them to disrupt and compete. We provide consulting, Agile, Cloud, DevOps and automation skills and technologies to deliver this promise.
We are looking for smart, dynamic, and flexible people to help us deliver successful outcomes to our Tier 1 customers in Ireland, the UK and the Nordics. Join us – you will work with the best people, use the most up-to-date technologies, and solve the most challenging customer problems.
About the Role:
The role will be based at our customer site in Dublin City Centre on an initial 12month contract and the key responsibilities will include developing product features and technical solutions with a team of talented and highly dynamic professionals. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Java and experienced in both front and back-end development.
· Java skills – 5+ years of experience
· Experience in Continuous Integration, Scrum and Git
· API development experience
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Amazon AWS services experience on a production level - EC2, SQS, EMR, Elastic Beanstalk
· Experience with large volumes of data
· Experience with Big Data technologies: HBase, Hive, MapReduce etc.
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.