IT Service Desk Analyst (Public Sector) - Fixed Term Contract, Dublin
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to further your IT career. Apply today for immediate interview!
IT Service Desk Analyst Role and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Service desk analyst to join an established team. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise work in a busy helpdesk environment.
- Providing technical/ application support over the phone for a range of applications, hardware and peripherals
- Manage user accounts across multiple domains
- Set-up unlock and reset passwords as required
- Schedule and run back ups
What you need:
- 2 + Years’ experience in a similar role
- IT related degree
- Experience working with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Willing to work a shift pattern ( 4 shifts patten)
What’s on offer:
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Katarzyna Kozlakowska on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.