L2 Helpdesk Engineer required for permanent position by leading IT Solutions Provider in West Dublin. The successful L2 Helpdesk Engineer will provide escalated Level 2 support to a growing client list within an established team of IT professionals. This is a an inhouse role and great opportunity to work with a wide array of companies around Ireland. Candidates should have prior experience working an manged-services environment.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary circa 35K - 38K
- Work with varied tech stack and great list of clients
What will you do?
- Provide Level 2 support of new hardware and software to a large customer base in a wide range of industries
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve client-side technical problems
- Support and install of Microsoft server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 and SBS servers.
- Virtualisation including VMware and Hyper-V
- Installation and configuration of new Servers, Sans and Nas hardware.
- Configuration and installation of firewall and switch devices in LAN / WAN environment.
- Site to Site VPN and remote access solutions.
- Office 365 migrations.
- Troubleshoot Hardware, Software, Network, DNS, Virtualisation, Office 365, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics issues
What do you need?
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (managed-services is required)
- Networking skills (Cisco, TCP/IP, firewalls and routing)
- Windows Server (SBS an advantage)
- Active Directory, Exchange and O365
- Excellent communication skills
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.