IT Security Specialist - Dublin
A truly innovative company are currently seeking the expertise of an IT Security Professional to join their Dublin team.
You will be brought into drive, assist and manage the operational security aspects for the company. This will include security implementation, continuity, disaster recovery, vulnerability management and strategy security development.
You will be familiar with Networking Security, Virtualisation, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Risk Management and awareness training.
IT Security Skills:
* Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (preferred)
* At least 3 years working in a specialised IT Security role
* Internal pen testing and honey pot techniques
* Management in security systems and data centres
* Operational security compliance with cloud-based services
* Relevant professional certs CISSP, CISM, CISA (preferred)
* Experience in information security and risk control frameworks such as COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, GDPR, OWSAP
* Ability to train both technical and non-technical staff on IT Security best practice
For more information on the IT Security Specialist role in Dublin, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 or apply online.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.