My client is currently seeking a level 2 Support Engineer on a contract basis in Dublin. The role is accompanied by an excellent daily rate and great location. This is an Urgent Requirement.
Level 2 Support Engineer
• Supporting 500 users.
• Install, diagnose, repair, and maintain information technology infrastructure including, but not limited to workstations, servers, mobile devices, printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, VOIP, video conferencing, AV equipment, tape backup systems, and networking equipment using the incident management system.
• Efficiently log, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents using the incident management system while adhering to knowledge management processes.
• Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, business partners, and unit leaders.
• Provide assistance with managing vendors including but not limited to contract negotiation, procurement, and SLA adherence.
• Provide support for the testing of new and existing software and hardware under development or consideration for purchase.
The ideal candidate would possess experience in a number of the following areas:
• Windows Server experince
• Experinece with Vmware
• MS Office support experince
• Active Directory support experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills
What will make you stand out
• 2+ years in a similar role
• Excellent commination skills.
• Previous pharmaceutical experience a bonus
Please contact me on 01-6520652 or send your most recent CV to Cillian.firstname.lastname@example.org