realTime Recruitment is on the lookout out for a QA Test Engineer to join a Software Development Organisation based in Cork.
This is one of our best clients and is a well-established and growing organisation with exciting opportunities going forward. This is a contract role with an attractive daily rate on offer.
The Role: Quality Assurance Test Engineer
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Provide input into design, development and executing test plans
• Defect Tracking and Resolution
• Complex Application Testing
• Execute Regression Tests
• 4+ Years as QA Test Engineer
• Experience in either Agile or Waterfall environments
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Exposure to Test Automation beneficial
• Proficient using Defect Tracking Tools
Why should I be interested in working as an QA Test Engineer for this company:
• Competitive daily rate on offer
• Excellent company culture
• Contractor friendly environment
• Opportunity to work on large and exciting projects
Candidates who apply must be eligible to work in Ireland and hold a Stamp 4 visa in advance of application for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can contact me on 01-6520652, or send your C.V to email@example.com