We are currently recruiting for a mid level Front End Developer to join a very successful online marketplace working with great brands.
Working for this company who are modern and uptodate with all technologies, you will be part of a passionate team building exciting web experiences.
The culture is fast, fast paced and challenging where you will get the chance to contribute.
- Contributing within the team to make a successful delivery
- Working closely with the designer to implement the UI of the web apps
- To build and maintain features for the platforms and other related products
- To build efficient and reusable front-end systems for the platform
- Be passionate about creating web interfaces that have great usability and User Experience
- To ensure the codebase is clean, scalable and secure
- To be an ambassador for coding best practices
- To keep ahead of new technologies and techniques within front end development
- 2+ years' experience in a frontend development role
- Be comfortable developing web interfaces that use RESTful JSON API's
- Have experience developing fully responsive web pages using mobile first approach
- Able to work on your own initiative and manage your time effectively
- Excellent communication
- Team player
Additional experience but not essential:
- Server-side languages such as PHP, Java, Python
- Scrum Agile experience
- Able to contribute to open-source projects
- Profiling and optimisation of the performance of front-end web apps
- TDD, automated frontend unit and functional testing
- JS packaging (e.g. webpack, gulp)
Along with working with a passionate and great team, you will receive a great salary and a host of additional benefits.
Apply now with cv, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the button below :)
To view similar opportunities and more, please visit our site hpkonnect.com. You can also take our "Candidate Prescreen" while you are there.
Don’t worry, your information is safe with us. We will never share your data with any third party without your full prior written permission.
Alternatively, please forward your CV to Ruth@hpkonnect.com and we’ll be in touch soon.