Role, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Key Purpose of the Role:
Within this role you will be acting as the 2nd and 3rd line support for the organisations users.
Providing Hardware/Desktop and software support when required. If you are looking for a role where you will be challenged on a daily basis and continuously learn within a great team and excellent work culture, then this is the job for you.
- Working in a windows environment supporting end users.
- Providing Desktop related Hardware/Software setup and support.
- Experience purchasing/the procurement of hardware is an advantage.
- Responding to tickets in effective and efficient manner.
- Setting up telephony and VOIP.
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills to mentor and train users and team members when required.
- Working on projects when you’re needed to.
- Helping with LAN/WAN management.
Essential Skills & Experience (key competencies)
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a desk top support role.
- Experience working in level 2 support.
- MSOffice, Active Directory
- Cisco, LAN, WLAN, WAN.
- Windows server.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting multiple sites in multiple locations is an advantage but not a necessity.
- Experience in and desire to learn more about infrastructure.
- Proven ability to innovate/think outside the box is a strong advantage.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.