Reporting to Head of Payment Platforms this IT programme manager will own the delivery of strategic changes for Open Banking and PSD2 across Payments, Cards, Accounting and other impacted IT teams.
This manager will lead a team of IT Delivery specialists, influence and engage with key business & IT stakeholders to define & deliver the transformed Payments ecosystem for our enterprise.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Prepare and manager the IT delivery plan from design through to implementation including risk, budget, manpower management.
· Responsibility for delivery, quality throughout the programme.
· Manage the Risks, Resourcing and Budget requirements across the multiple Streams for this programme of work and promote a commercial focus
· Provide technical leadership in the PSD2/PSR/CMA and Open Banking ecosystem including the structure and approach of the IT programme to meet the business and regulatory needs.
Minimum Criteria for this Role:
· Successful candidate to have 7-10+ years enterprise technology experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Domestic and International Payments related change
· Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank.
· Knowledge and change experience of following a distinct advantage (SEPA CT, SEPA DD’s, CHAPS, FPS, BACS, Cross Border, EBA Clearing, Auto reconciliation, FX Products, SWIFT)
· Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
· Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
· Project and programme management planning and organisational skills
· Degree in technology related discipline
Competencies Associated with the Role
· Communication & Influencing
· Problem solving and decision making
· Results Focus
· Technical competency