Realtime Recruitment is urgently looking for an experienced Project Systems Architect. This role is for a top client of ours based in Dublin City Centre.
This is an initial 6-month contract.
This role offers a very attractive daily rate (DOE).
• Develop appropriate architectural and design documentation and communicate to the appropriate business and project teams as required
• Take a leadership role and responsibility for the architecture and design of information technology Solutions on a project
• Participate in I.S project planning by providing technology options and recommendations
• Bring architectural anomalies to the attention of the Lead Architects and other appropriate senior IS Leaders
• Experience working on projects in a large enterprise environment
• Candidates should have strong process skills Must have designed and then participated as a Project Architect in the delivery of Application and/or infrastructure Solutions, and be able to reference successful implementations. Some technologies used are:
• OS: AIX, Microsoft Windows Server
• Relational Database and data warehousing technologies-in particular SQL Server & Oracle
• Candidates must be a proficient with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry leader, with some of the very best and brightest people.
If you are on the market now, please get in touch. You can get in touch on 01-6520652 or contact email@example.com