Werum PAS-X MES Engineer Kerry
New opportunity for a Werum PAS-X MES Engineer to join a global pharma-based company in Kerry. As a Werum PASX Engineer you will need to have Full lifecycle implementation experience of Werum PASX. Working with both an on and off shore team you will be working on the integration, rollout and support of this system.
As a Werum PASX MES Engineer you will need to have the following experience
* Full lifecycle implementation experience of Werum PASX
* Experience on Werum PASX System Administration, GMBRs, Equipment Management, Material Flow, Weigh & Dispense, EBR, MBR & Master Data
* Knowledge of ISA95/S88 standards & practical use of these standards in application design,
* Hands on Experience in Werum PAS-X Specification, Execution, Compliance & Performance Module
* Experience on Werum PAS-X Installation, Upgrade, Development and Configuration.
* Experience in managing Werum PAS-X Implementations, Global Roll out and support
* Experience in Level-1, Level-2 & Level-3 Support for Werum PAS-X.
This MES Engineering role offers a highly competitive salary & benefits package based on relevant experience which include healthcare, bonus, pension, education support, further development opportunities.
Next step… For further details of this Werum PAS -X MES Engineering role email CV in confidence to Som in Principle or call direct line 01 - 603 5075