One of our clients is looking to add an enthusiastic Project Manager to their development team in Dublin. You’ll be managing projects or product releases and interacting with customers extensively. This role may also require some travel to customer sites.
You’ll be involved in the careful estimation of bespoke projects to ensure that they are delivered on time and to budget, so you’ll be right at the intersection of engineering, sales and customers. You’ll have to identify any problems or discrepancies in the project plan and its execution immediately and raise them through the appropriate channels.
• You must eligible to live and work in the EU and be able to travel freely within the EU on application
• You should have at least two years’ experience in Project Management
• Experience of the software development life-cycle is an advantage
• You’ll be commercially minded with a clear focus on project costs and profitability
• You’ll be experienced with both Agile and Waterfall development models
• You should hold some Project Management qualification
• You should hold a Third-level Degree