This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Security Analyst with a choice employer in the mid-west region. Looking for a Security Analyst to work inter-departmentally to identify and correct flaws in the company's security systems, solutions, and programs while recommending specific measures that can improve the company's overall security posture.
* Plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls
* Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction
* Maintain data and monitor security access
* Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
* Anticipate security alerts, incidents and disasters and reduce their likelihood
* Manage network, intrusion detection and prevention systems
* Analyze security breaches to determine their root cause
* Recommend and install appropriate tools and countermeasures
* Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies
* Coordinate security plans with outside vendors
* Minimum 3 years of proven incident response and penetration testing experience.
* Strong understanding of cyber-threats, experience with common incident response tools and technologies.
* Strong knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Risks and SANS Top 25 Programming Errors.
* Strong problem solving skills, experience with preparing security reports and presenting to senior Management.
* Solid understanding of technical aspects of software development life cycle.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and the ability to work with highly confidential documents and information.
If you're interested in having a confidential chat about the role then get in touch now or click APPLY NOW to send your CV if you feel it could be the right fit for you!