Salesforce SAP Application Support - New EU Headquarters - Dublin 2
Excellent opportunity to join a global and well known organization setting up their new EU operation based in Dublin 2.
What is there for you:
* Attractive salary and bonus
* Excellent benefits package - health and dental plan, life insurance, contribution pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, 25 days of annual leave, stock purchase plan, health and well-being benefits, learning and development support, volunteering
* Beautiful office based in Dublin 2
* Lively international working atmosphere
* Strong progression opportunities in a global software company
* First round video call interviews taking place this and next week
* 2nd level support for order management related applications
* Automate manual operations to optimize business process
* Monitor and maintain operational readiness of the AWS hosted application
* Maintenance activities on the applications
* Design, develop and enhance web application using Java and other technologies
* 3-5 years of experience support SAP (ERP) and / or Salesforce (CRM) Applications specifically in order life cycle management
* Level 2 support experience in enterprise environment
* Java programming, SQL or non SQL Database, AWS technologies knowledge
* Exposure to integration applications Tibco, API or similar
* Third level degree in related discipline
Apply Now for an Immediate consideration or for more information please contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.