Linux Systems Administrator required for permanent position by leading financial services company in Dublin city centre. The successful Linux Systems Administrator will join a large team of IT professionals who provide technical and operational IT Support to internal users in addition to infrastructure project implementation and continuous improvement of existing systems.
You will have the opportunity to work with a varied tech stack in a fantastic work environment with impressive benefits package.
Why would you be interested?
- Starting salary up to 60K
- Benefits including pension, training allowance, bonus, onsite gym, increasing AL and lots more
- City centre location
- Work with varied tech stack in well-known market leader
What will you do?
- Provide user and system support for over 600 users
- Troubleshoot issues with ICT services in conjunction with Information Services colleagues
- Automate current processes where possible using tools currently deployed within the organisation
- Work with vendors regarding new software enhancements / upgrades
- Take ownership for any assigned incidents, requests and other ticket types associated with the Linux hosting environment
- Develop clear, concise requirements and create design documents where necessary
What do you need?
- 3 years experience as a Linux Systems Engineer / Administrator
- Excellent Red Hat Linux knowledge
- Experience with Windows Server / Active Directory
- Scripting (Bash / Python)
- Knowledge of ITIL preferred
- Experience / knowledge of Microservices and / or DevOps tools an advantage
For more info contact Wes in IT Search on 015079281 or Apply Today.