Head of Software Development, Permanent, Dublin City Centre
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s fastest growing financial services organisations.
Software Development Manager / Head Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operations of the software development teams.
- Create software development policies and procedures, roll these out to the development team and govern these ensuring they are being adhered to.
- Experienced in leading technical teams, including frontend developers, backend developers, support teams and administrators.
- Work with the team to ensure the projects are correctly evaluated and scoped from both a technical and commercial stand point.
- Ensure proper software development life cycle is deployed
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making, including the standardisation of application architecture, developing reusable code base development, source code control and management and deployment processes
- Managing and leading developers
- Develop high quality code
What you need:
- 4+ years’ experience as Software Development Head / Manager
- 7+ years’ experience in Software Development
- .Net / C# / SharePoint Development experience
- Knowledge of JIRA / AGILE & DevOps methodologies
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience working within Financial Services desirable
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary from €80,000 - €90,000
- Competitive package including: Insurance & Pension
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Kevin Hearns on +353 1 295 2850 for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation’s culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.